My boxed copy arrived today!

Platoon Crusher

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crazyman56:

I still have not got it in England has anyone?

I know there has been problems with the amount of shipment but nearly 1 MONTH! After it was realeased some of us still have not got it and i would like to know if we WILL gt it?

Crazyman, one month? The hardgoods only started shipping like 10 days ago. Our announcement said that hardcopied would be shipping within a couple of weeks after the release date, and they did. Our announcement also said that European customers will have to likely wait an extra week because the goods first have to clear through customs to our European warehouse, and that's exactly what is happening.

Martin

There should be claryfied that by Europe they only meant Western Europe (minus italy.)

- Its all part of their masterplan, togetther with the irish lepercons whitsh have stashed away our copys somewhere in the end of the raimbow!

Martin, sinister master plan you say, I’m just keeping a public record of the points we discuss in the thread (8:pm 18th no game so far) for the big law suite, har har har...

dez1

I just got my boxed DVD in the post... Delivered to New Zealand within 3 weeks of payment. Excellent I say!

I got the DL version as well as I though it would take ages for delivery... same delivery time as CMBO all those years ago.

Nice work BF!

Cheers