Russian beta patch was released today

Markus86

Maybe we can draw conclusions, regarding the english version. I babelfished the readme smile.gif

Developers express their gratitude to all, who sent their wishes, he reported about the noted errors, structurally criticized. This work not would be realized without you. Enormous thanks for poddrezhku. The beta version of patcha 1.2.0.25 this version contains only one play company for Germany. On the basis of the responses of players on this version of patcha we will prepare the final version of corrections. Also soon we will propose to the attention of players the editor of missions. List of the changes

1. the outfit of the armies of the different countries is corrected.

2. is changed the motion of the technology, which ignores obstacles.

3. infantry scatters before the moving technology. 4. the system of the titles of the armies of the different countries is changed.

5. is added the detonation of fragmentation and antitank grenades both on the time and impact

6. is added physics of thrust and rebound of hand grenades.

7. physics of the ricochet of projectiles is added.

8. is added the automatic transplantation of personnel in the technology, which is produced taking into account of habits and current tasks. 9. the use of the seized technology only by well trained soldiers is added.

10. The use of technology and armament only by trained soldiers is added.

11. Shooting short and long bursts from the automatic weapon on the different distances is added.

12. Heavy artillery support is added.

13. Mortars in the form of the caused support are added.

14. The initial zones of the arrangement of army are increased.

15. The speed of the movement of infantry is changed.

16. The motion of infantry for different surfaces under the different weather conditions is changed. 17. Is introduced the parameter the "fatigue" of infantrymen during the motion.

18. Is increased a quantity of infantry, which participates in combat.

19. Is added physics of the motion of technology, use of transfers, peregazovki and so forth

20. The levelling off of the speed of technology in the formations is added.

21. The neighbor collisions of infantry are added. 22. The indicator of sniper is added.

23. The behavior of aircraft during the battle is changed.

24. The range of visibility is increased.

25. Is changed aiming system, which depends on the visibility of purpose, its motion, conducting by the purpose of fire.

26. The behavior of infantry in entrenchments

27 is improved. The times of transplantations are increased.

28. Selection system of purposes is changed (sectorial).

29. the reaction time to the commands is changed. 30. The dynamics of camera is changed.

31. Is increased duration it is combat.

32. The indicator of the invisibility of purposes for the concrete combat unit is added.

33. Is changed the influence of firing on the infantry, which now is concealed or leaves from under the fire of enemy.

34. Infantry can use garnets at its discretion. 35. Infantry obtained the limited initiative: taking a firing position, shelter from the fire of enemy, the selection of priority purpose, sektornost' of visibility.

36. Are corrected the errors, connected with the dimensions of technology.

37. The model of the damage of technology is improved.

38. The model of damage to artillery is improved. 39. The model of an injury of infantry is improved.

40. The angle of visibilitys and selection of priority purposes are introduced.

41. Reaction to the enemy is improved (morals). 42. are improved missions and campaigns.

43. The behavior of the crew of technology is improved.

44. The behavior of artillery calculation is improved.

45. Is introduced the parameter "contusion" for the people.

46. is changed the time of the transplantation of crew in the technology.

47. Is considerably increased time in b and r and n and 4 killed crew members.

48. The system of passage from mission to the mission of infantry departments and crews is changed.

49. Is improved the dependence of the motion of technology on the habit "driver".

50. is improved the dependence of delivery of fire from the instruments and the machine guns on the habit "spotter".

51. are corrected errors in the recharge of instruments.

52. Is introduced shooting on the move, accessible to crews with the high habits.

53. The times of artillery and avia of supports are increased.

54. The system of ranging along the fixed target is improved.

55. The heavy bombers (are instead of introduced mortars) are removed.

56. is improved the action of explosive, armor-piercing, subcaliber and shaped-charge shells.

57. The armor-piercing ability of projectiles is improved.

58. The action of splinters on the infantry in the entrenchments is improved.

59. The action of commander on survey and morals of crew or crew is increased.

60. Changes in play maps are introduced.

61. The system of the search for way is improved. 62. Errors in the values of armor of technology are corrected.

63. The parameter "probability" in TTKH of instrument is substituted to the parameter "close grouping".

64. is changed the structure of artillery, which leads to her breakdown with the entry of projectile.

65. Are corrected the behavior of infantry and technicians in the commands Sturm, Atak and Otstupleniye

66. The armament of infantry is changed.

67. The composition of the ammunition stowage of technology is changed.

68. The complexity of missions is changed.

69. Revised texts in the encyclopedia.

70. Is increased the cost of raising habit "intelligence officer".

71. are improved vocal commands in the game.

72. Reconnaissance aircraft are added.

73. Ammunition of infantry is changed.

74. The effects of tracers are changed.

75. Is changed formation on silence, now this is "free" formation

76. Visibility through the trees and the bushes is corrected.

77. The normalization of projectiles and their destruction is introduced.

78. The nonlinear dependence of probability of hit on the purpose on its distance is introduced.

79. Changes in the names of technology and instruments are introduced.

80. Changes in the names of projectiles are introduced.

81. Is added button "to select better weapon and cartridges".

82. is altered the system of visibility a) the influence of the weather conditions B) the influence of entrenchments c) the realistic visibility of yunitov according to reference data of d) it is realized the poor visibility of yunitov through the bushes and trees e) the indication of enemy yunitov in the indirect visibility - transparent ikonki

83. The optimization of effects is produced.

84. Passage into the following mission after loss is permitted.

85. Upon the command the "motion" of tanki/samokhodki destroy the obstacles.

greetings markus

I just replayed 5 minutes of the first german mission. the map looks different, much more cover, larger deployment zone, more infantry (3 or 4 squads / before the patch: 1)

what I would like to see is a visible LOS, for checking out specific units LOS. But the implented way isn' bad either. When you choose one of your units, for this unit not visible enemys or no LOS get a transparent icon instead of a normal one.

But still the problem with the cyrillic signs, it's unplayable for me. I can only give you the advise to wait for the english version.

But my impression of the game with the patch, it makes much more fun.

Whew! That list reminds me of the first patch to CMBO v1.0 back last century! You can definitely see the invisible hand of Madmatt in that long thorough list.

Though the correction: "Is considerably increased time in b and r and n and 4 killed crew members." still sounds a bit obscure ;)

LOL. Well, now you know some of the changes we requested. Not all but most. Add other things not mentioned yet, and scenario/campaign changes, and you get an idea of what we are working on.

Massive changes to the campaigns are being tested now. I see they added my figures for gun and tank armour.

MikeyD, you do indeed see Madmatt, Martin's, Steve's and my work. Not to mention tons of work from the Beta Testers.

We are in the home stretch. We have more testing to do, as you see, it is worth it.

Rune

gentlemen i believe its open beta and i can share info with you - all i can say after playing 30 minutes first mission is that 1c in 3 month turned buggy RTS into action packed wargame.I just can't wait for it to released worldwide with build-in multiplayer so i can kick ur arses ;D

Thanks Markus for translating and adding the content of the patch.....

And it is good to see the progress and the direction the game is heading too. After all the wait and delays and changes to this (hopefully beautiful) game I hope 1c sticks to it and it will be as successful as another big game from 1c. I assume on their side frustration is more likely than on ours, the customers side..... see "wait and delays and changes"

Uwe

but I have still the problem that tanks act on their own + group leaders now, too. they start to walk/run

alone towards the enemy. I don't have any idea why this is happening.

wanted to make a little video for you, but after closing the game, I recognized that the tool wasn't recording ... :(

I sucked anyways :D

I'll try it tonight again.

Originally posted by unsobill:

gentlemen i believe its open beta and i can share info with you - all i can say after playing 30 minutes first mission is that 1c in 3 month turned buggy RTS into action packed wargame.I just can't wait for it to released worldwide with build-in multiplayer so i can kick ur arses ;D

How stable is the Multiplayer aspect of the game and does it need improving Unsobill

Originally posted by rune:

LOL. Well, now you know some of the changes we requested. Not all but most. Add other things not mentioned yet, and scenario/campaign changes, and you get an idea of what we are working on.

Massive changes to the campaigns are being tested now. I see they added my figures for gun and tank armour.

MikeyD, you do indeed see Madmatt, Martin's, Steve's and my work. Not to mention tons of work from the Beta Testers.

We are in the home stretch. We have more testing to do, as you see, it is worth it.

Rune

It looks to be worth it m8 what dit i say guys just be patient and you get what you wont. Hopefully quite soon thanks rune i know personally for sure im looking forward to TOW.