what is going on

track

Yeah, you notice ha.I read sometime last month by someone here-may even have been alluded by someone from battlefront- that it was likely that it would be released the end of this month.

Sure doesn't look that way Does it.

Don't know what everyone is so excited about.

And don't deny it! It was mentioned here in this forum "end of January."

should we expect it maybe this spring or summer...next fall?

"whenever its finished" yeah.

All i have to say is yes they have been saying lots of thinks but they have never given up and in my opinion they are working quite hard on this game.Actually im glad that they dit not released this game yet like EA would have done by now or Activision would have done the same and the game would be far from perfect. So my advice to you all is be patient we all been waiting for this game and i think we can wait little longer.

P.S. side note to the game development team as you can see people are getting inpatient so please give us some updates/screenshots/in game movies please.

I do think it is rather poor that Battlefront are not posting any updates.

If I was running Battlefront Public relations dept. I would post weekly updates just as a matter of courtesy to the fans. I mean, how hard would that be ??

The demo was NOT done with the changes we requested. I posted less then 2 weeks ago that work is continuing. That is still true. Code changes then testing to see if it works and if anything else broke. Nothing will be said till we know what changed will and will not make it in, as we do not promise something then not include it. Now for me, back to celebrating the Bears victory.

Rune

Originally posted by franz:

If I was running Battlefront Public relations dept. I would post weekly updates just as a matter of courtesy to the fans. I mean, how hard would that be ??

Well you're not, and you're making a fool out of yourself to those that know better. Let us know when you get your own game company, I can't wait to come onto your forum and waste your bandwidth talking about stuff I know nothing about. ;)

Originally posted by rune:

The demo was NOT done with the changes we requested. I posted less then 2 weeks ago that work is continuing. That is still true. Code changes then testing to see if it works and if anything else broke. Nothing will be said till we know what changed will and will not make it in, as we do not promise something then not include it. Now for me, back to celebrating the Bears victory.

Rune

So with this game being in the works for well over 7 years now; :D with Battlefronts version What can we expect in this version over the russian version? Will there be an update to the Russian version so as to be able to play with our fellow comrades across the great Lake? ;)

[ January 22, 2007, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Wolfseven ]

Originally posted by franz:

I completely agree whit you there no argument from me.So Battlefront please start posting updates as you can see people are getting inpatient.

No, I do not have the time to say "infantry kneeling was coded today" as an example everyday. Things are being coded and for each code change, everything has t be re-tested. I have said this several times. Also we something is tested and it breaks something and is NOT added, we don't want to promise something that will not make it in. The game is being worked on.

Rune

No, I do not have the time to say "infantry kneeling was coded today" as an example everyday. Things are being coded and for each code change, everything has t be re-tested. I have said this several times. Also we something is tested and it breaks something and is NOT added, we don't want to promise something that will not make it in. The game is being worked on.

Rune

Well obviously you had time for that statement?! Que NO!?

Rune

Anyone that's as knee-deep in development as this guy, doesn't have time to indulge himself in forum jocularity. Hell, he doesn't even have time to use the spell-checker. Trust me, I've been there.

Honestly, at times, some of you remind me of a two-year old in a shopping basket near the check-out stand, raising hell over a hershey-bar, just out of reach. Well, it may be annoying as hell, but momma ain't about to spoil your supper by giving in.

The longer the game's in development, the better it will likely be when it finally emerges from the belly of the BF beast.

PoE

Originally posted by Prince of Eckmühl:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Rune

Anyone that's as knee-deep in development as this guy, doesn't have time to indulge himself in forum jocularity. Hell, he doesn't even have time to use the spell-checker. Trust me, I've been there.

Honestly, at times, some of you remind me of a two-year old in a shopping basket near the check-out stand, raising hell over a hershey-bar, just out of reach. Well, it may be annoying as hell, but momma ain't about to spoil your supper by giving in.

The longer the game's in development, the better it will likely be when it finally emerges from the belly of the BF beast.

PoE </font>

I also want to share a few points, first of all, I am glad that BF is taking this game in further development, coming from a person who owns a copy of Russian version.

Yes, the game has a lot of potential, but at the stage it is now, you won't fully enjoy it. There are issues that need to be addressed and fixed before it reaches us here.

What the hell, gonna quote myself from a another forum. I heard it's bad luck though. But I think it belongs here too. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

No worries all, longer the wait, better the product, usually anyway. Nonetheless, when the game finally does come out, we'll all flock to it like ........

56916121_693e39afb2_m.jpg

:D

And for all the impatient whiners who haven't yet seen BFCs business logo. Here ya go...

shut_up.gif

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

What the hell, gonna quote myself from a another forum. I heard it's bad luck though. But I think it belongs here too. :rolleyes:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MeatEtr:

No worries all, longer the wait, better the product, usually anyway. Nonetheless, when the game finally does come out, we'll all flock to it like ........

56916121_693e39afb2_m.jpg

And for all the impatient whiners who haven't yet seen BFCs business logo. Here ya go...

shut_up.gif

:D </font>

Prince of eck, for that, you're never getting your copy-that should make you happy being the way you are about it.

..."when it finally comes out": Its not coming out so don't you all waste you time here.

When it finally comes out : if it ever does it will still have its share of bugs.

You patient ones don't really even care if it ever comes out. You're content with just slouching and picking your desk tops at work or home waiting to die and not really caring or aspiring for anything just apathetically waiting like mrytars for something you don't really even want. bah!