well its been

Mastiff

Originally posted by howardb:

To be honest my expectations for this game is increasing. Let it simmer for as long as BFC seems fit and we'll get a better product.

I agree whit you just be patient gentleman and whit no doubt this will be the game you all been waiting for.

Just one suggestion though show us something like new official trailer.

Originally posted by howardb:

To be honest my expectations for this game is increasing. Let it simmer for as long as BFC seems fit and we'll get a better product.

I'd agree with that. I think they released in Russia because they were sick and tired of working so long with zero payback, but BFC have told - guided maybe - them that to work it's got to be good. And to be good, in BFC's mind is to be as close to a sim as possible (IMHO at least).

So I reckon we'll *at least* get mortars and proper MG's. Maybe building entry. Possible, but doubtful is a map editor. And unlikely is a QB map generator.

BUT - all those things are possible and desirable.

I can't wait.

Originally posted by Other Means:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wolfseven:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Other Means:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wolfseven:

A month, how is progress?

Who's Merle? </font>

Originally posted by Markus86:

strange marketing strategie, oh wait ist there even one at all?

Well, I've really seen no proper marketing yet. BFC decided to become the publisher and that kind of news is more or less public domain, so they announced it and opened this forum.

The fact that they're now taking so long to release the game proper is quite re-assuring really. At least to me.

Originally posted by Other Means:

The fact that they're now taking so long to release the game proper is quite re-assuring really. At least to me.

The very first folks to come out with guns ablazing about defects in ToW will be the exact same people who are grousing about the time that's being devoted to tidying up the game.

Stand fast, and put your best effort forward.

PoE

Originally posted by Prince of Eckmühl:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Other Means:

The very first folks to come out with guns ablazing about defects in ToW will be the exact same people who are grousing about the time that's being devoted to tidying up the game.

Stand fast, and put your best effort forward.

PoE </font>