Wartime Command question

dez1

Hi all

I am new to this forum and I can hardly wait for the game’s release. I read somewhere that this game has been in development for a long time, my question is, was the title of this game Wartime Command :eek: before it was named Theatre of War?

[ October 25, 2006, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: dez1 ]

Rather than post a new thread you can edit the original post above.

And, speaking of editing, you should probably edit the other post, too: Don't tell Sergi he's funny, even in jest. It only encourages him.

But, more seriously, as long as there's some point to nit-pick about it's quite possible the only replies you get will be fundamentally off-topic and annoying.... Hey, like this one!

Originally posted by Sergei:

Unfortunately you have entered one of the most useless forums in the web, as far as peer to peer helpfulness is considered.

But we're very good with recipes!

Remind me to choke you to death with a toothpick you incorrigible little Finn; my mother HATED the raw fish spread you recommended, and why the hell didn't you tell me the oven temperature for the pickled reindeer was in degrees Kelvin?? :mad:

And while we're on the topic of food, do any Aussies or NZers want to explain to me what the attraction is for Vegamite?

Couldn't you get the same effect by emptying a salt shaker into your mouth?

Incidentally there was (is?) a rumor floating around that the US has banned import of the wonder spread because it contains Folate?

Like Marmite, Vegemite was a gift from God, which allowed the rest of the world to have something that the US did not want, and so would not take from them. God also ate it himself on the 7th day, and decreed that it should appear in the awesome "Down Under" by Men at Work, which some people think should be the antipodean national anthem (after God Bless America). Hence: vegemite rules all things, makes the planet orbit the sun, and ensures that those who are in need of folic acid get it, without paying extortionate pharmaceutical rates.

These effects cannot be mimicked by a salt-shaker, though some have tried it, and died as a result. Also, salt doesn't contain folic acid which gives it a distinct disadvantage against the rest of the salty competition, among which I would also include Bovril and Walker's Potato Crisps.

Hope that helps smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...