Russian release Oct. 20th!

Sickie

News

13-10-2006 | in the press!

Firm "yS" declares about the sending in the press of game "second world". In retail sale long-awaited strategy will enter on 20 October, 2006.

"the second world izdayetsya in three versions of the assembly:

* Publication to 4 Cd- rum in the plastic box.

* Publication to 1 Dvd- rum in the plastic box.

* Gift publication: 1 Dvd- rum, sports shirt with the logotype of game and the management of user in the cardboard box.

On the price of the game manage in spreaders in your region.

Originally posted by Lanzfeld:

Meanwhile.....

Where is our demo????

I am starting to smell something funny here. Maybe they realize that this game isnt all they thought it would be???

Yes, that MUST be it. They're not busy doing translations from russian to english or anything.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sickie:

News

13-10-2006 | in the press!

Firm "yS" declares about the sending in the press of game "second world". In retail sale long-awaited strategy will enter on 20 October, 2006.

"the second world izdayetsya in three versions of the assembly:

* Publication to 4 Cd- rum in the plastic box.

* Publication to 1 Dvd- rum in the plastic box.

* Gift publication: 1 Dvd- rum, sports shirt with the logotype of game and the management of user in the cardboard box.

On the price of the game manage in spreaders in your region.

Rum? man that is a disappointment, I thought the game came with a bottle of vodka :D:(

Originally posted by iplaygames2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lanzfeld:

Meanwhile.....

Where is our demo????

I am starting to smell something funny here. Maybe they realize that this game isnt all they thought it would be???

Yes, that MUST be it. They're not busy doing translations from russian to english or anything.

:rolleyes: </font>

If translation is three weeks on and 20th Oct is ru release, even if they finish this week does that mean Oct 20+3 weeks minimum.....Oh man it would suck if medieval total war II and ToW released at same time, id not have enough hours in my day :(

Keep up the grind beta testers, im sure its hard work smile.gif

I heard that they decided to cancel the US/UK version. It's because of people bugging the **** out of the folks from BFC/1C about the release of the game and demo. Apparently we have to go a full week without creating a " when's release/demo" thread. Only then we'll get the demo and a release date along with it. :D

Originally posted by rune:

patience Grasshopper,

There are many translatiosn needed, then cleaned up. Also other changes that have been requested. No need to be paranoid, the beta tester Madmatt and I have selected are hard at work.

Rune

Wouldn't you get it done quicker if you hired another beta tester?

tongue.gif