So Release SOON ?

Cincinatvs

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC2 (yeah I know it wasn't in your list). I was so disappointed with 3 I didn't play the rest.

In 2 there was more point to the campaign and you had some ability to make strategic decisions. 3 was little more than a series of battles. The smaller campaign also felt more realisitic than the grand campaigns of the rest of the series.

****They final got the tactical gameplay right in 3...the crown jewel. 4 was an abomination and 5 was only marginally better. For Campaigns, however, there is none better than 2. IMHO the strat maps of 4 and 5 , while a good idea "on paper" invariably degenerate into a slogging match over the same maps, again and again...Throw in the demon known as "Force Morale" (or ****ing Magic, as I like to call it), and you have a ****ed up, frustrating, unrealistic game....Might as well play CM ;) Seriously, the strat map of 4 and 5 screwed up the tactical gameplay.

LJ

Originally posted by THE Sabot:

(or ****ing Magic, as I like to call it), and you have a ****ed up, frustrating, unrealistic game....Might as well play CM ;) Seriously,

LJ

WTF do you know about a quality war gaming, aren’t you the clown that has spent your free time modding Panzers.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by WindyCity:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by THE Sabot:

(or ****ing Magic, as I like to call it), and you have a ****ed up, frustrating, unrealistic game....Might as well play CM ;) Seriously,

LJ

WTF do you know about a quality war gaming, aren’t you the clown that has spent your free time modding Panzers.

:rolleyes: </font>

LOL

how quickly smart guys turn the argument

into " My dicks bigger then yours "

I say whatever floats your boat gentlemen

who really cares what people like...Geez with the amount of gaming experience on these boards you would think it could be a little more constructive.

We all fall into the trap of beating our chest.

---------------------------------

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. - Galatians 5:22-23

****Aint you the clown who....spends your free time complaining about other people? Or are you just a plain ole clown?

****Play my Panzers mods, then run your trap...til then, you dont know what youre talking about.

Ok, just so I got this straight.

Its perfectly acceptable to just vomit out your opinions at every opportunity in regards to anything negative CM. But in return I should keep my pro CM realistic view of the cookie cutter crap the game industry piles on to the store shelf’s in hopes by some stroke of luck someone in the community like yourself will pick the hunk of sh!t up where they left off ( around the Alfa build) .

I don’t care less for Panzers (tried the demo) much less your mods, so just keep your mod pedaling to your so called Panzer community . And in return I will keep my trap shut on how stupid I think resource building on Omaha beach is.

Deal

btw guys I was joking if you didnt catch it. I was mocking WindyCity's degrading attitude by showing that someone could say the same 'clown' crap to him about HIS opinions about HIS perceived 'quality war gaming'. Everyone likes something different...

And noone's saying you can't voice your opinion WindyCity its just you chose to try and degrade someones elses opinion with name-calling and poor attitude, instead of just stating it.

Originally posted by Hitori Kyo:

close combat 3 traemyn ..was well balanced and good mp

- Hitori Kyo

I used to own 3, thought it was ok.

Looks like 2 is on some Abandonware sites so i'll check that out too. One thing, is there a way to see what height a piece of terrain is at?

****U speeke Englishki mucho? No?

****If I have realistic penetrations in my mods then I should stop calling it "realistic"....?????Are you from one of the countries we conquered? If so, thats sad. If not, lemme see if I can get yall on the list.

LJ

****U speeke Englishki mucho? No?

****If I have realistic penetrations in my mods then I should stop calling it "realistic"....?????Are you from one of the countries we conquered? If so, thats sad. If not, lemme see if I can get yall on the list.

LJ

WTF kind of reply is that, "are you from one of the countrys we conquered".

Let me guess where your from ........."The South"

But what does that have to do with your mod pedaling. You know there are a TON of CM fans reading this forum, but still you trash CM at every chance, and run for cover behind your twitchy crowd as soon as your called on it.

Just because BF let you get away with your pluging your mod does not give it validation.

Panzers has nothing even remotely resembling anything realistic, But on the other hand if you really what to start a CM V’s Panzers realism debate I would like to invite you up to one of the CM fourms away from all the twitchy monkeys.