Tow or FoW or CoH....too many choices..???

Charlie901

Pad, I am on the FoW forums, been there since the start.

I am playing the same version of FoW that everyone else who has finished a campaign is playing ;)

Tactical level is very difficult, it is not broken, but I would agree that the overwhelming odds your squad has to face does make it seem unbalanced.

I have completed all the training missions and so have a lot of other people, so they are clearly not broken. Part of the problem with the training missions is that the objectives are not explained very well, plus there are a lot of people who never read the manual and consequently wonder what the hell they are supposed to do when a particular action is required :rolleyes:

I also have the game and it's broken, to the point what it's unplayable at this point!!! The game is 95% frustration and about 5% fun.

Go read the COH forums and then read FOW forums, there aren't many happy players on the FOW forums!!! Game crashes, speed lags, units that can't be killed, missions you can't complete, if you are right theses are not game bugs, they just didn't explain it correctly! :rolleyes:

I just hope TOW doesn't using the same squad system!!

Pad, I don't think you read or digested anything I said. I won't read the COH forums because I am not interested in any RTS game that uses the tired old cliche of resource gathering and base building. Personally I prefer tactical gameplay.

The bottom line here is I enjoyed FoW and don't really give a stuff whether anyone else likes it or not.

Theatre of War looks really promising to me. From reading the AAR's and looking at the screenies I reckon this could be the WWII tactical RTS we have been hoping all these other games would be.

I´ve got COH and I´m feeling fine with it. Also getting ANNO 1701 and TOW. Why always talk about so many choices.....just get them all if u like when you can afford it.

I give a **** of realism pannel, when i want realism i can go out there is enough realism. When i do play games i want entertainment. Anyone who thinks Computer Wargames are not real enough can fly over to Libannon or Irak there is enough realism for him!!!!!!!!