Polish campagin

secks

From what I've read, the Polish and French campagins are the shortest, only core objective is to defend Poland or France from German attacks. My question is

in the Polish campagin will the soviet attack be featrued, where Poland would have to first defend against German aggersion and then face Soviet forces to the east. That would make the campagin longer and more realistic as thats what happened. I'm really in to the whhole defending of Poland idea, since the it would be a challenge to take on both the Germans and the Soviets.

:confused: any body know if that is possible?

I would hope with editing abilities maybe not in first release but later addon at least it would be possible for people to create russian/polish games, wether this could be put in to a campaign series you would need the devs to tell you.

"Game is made by Russian game company so certain limitations are in place."

Did it make a difference in IL-2 ? I dont recall.

Originally posted by stone75:

"Game is made by Russian game company so certain limitations are in place."

Did it make a difference in IL-2 ? I dont recall.

didnt make a difference at all.

it had long been established that - despite long-held opinion that the early MiG, LaGG, and Yaks were not very solid work and partly outright dangerous to fly - the first generation of russian WW II aircraft was actually in reality overwhelmingly superior to Luftwaffe aircraft and that the Rata in fact was the best fighter aircraft in the world back then.

which is why the Luftwaffe suffered such tremendous losses in 1941 at the hands of the russian planes that actually it was totally annihilated right then and there by the red army aviation.

;):D