RIGHT CLICK PAUSE PLEASE!

Kellysheroes

Hi,

Ok first off I really hate RTS games, 2ndly I hate rts games that are pauseable. But, if the game has to be rts and pauseable I request a "right click mouse button pause feature". I'ma lazy gamer I want to do everything with my mouse, most especially if playing an RTS clickfest game.

Anyway to implement this or allow for player control settings to setup the rmb to pause the game????

Originally posted by Kellysheroes:

2ndly I hate rts games that are pauseable. But, if the game has to be rts and pauseable I request a "right click mouse button pause feature". I'ma lazy gamer I want to do everything with my mouse, most especially if playing an RTS clickfest game.

Just walk away now. This "clickfest" is not for you.

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

While we're at it, can we get one of those russian hotties along with the game too? tongue.gif

I know that may be asking for a bit too much. But I'm looking forward to the vodka that goes along with the purchase. :D

you greedy capitalists! think more about your soul! tongue.gif

Spacebar for pause makes the most sense, is it appeals to RTS players used to Sudden Strike or Blitzkrieg and the spacebar is BIG and can hardly be missed.

I prefer to use the right mouse button for something like an option menu or for standard orders (based on the situation, the usual move/fire etc stuff).

RMC: the only problems I have with "which button to press for the menu?" is with RPG's on the PC, where one usually has to use the LMB to summon a menu. Playing RPG's and wargames on the same day can, as such, result in some "misclicks."

Originally posted by RMC:

'Cept the first CC. You had to press and hold the left mouse button to summon the orders menu. Screwed me up every time I've gone back to it.

thats because IIRC johnny-come-lately didnt evolve with cc but jumped the bandwagon with cc2 and only later discovered THE TRUTH .

For people being raised with CC it was the other way around, they had to get used to that new U/I handling of cc2+.