Totally impressed with my new system..

:D from ear to ear..

I've got one of these new 3.0C 800mhz fsb P4's. I've managed to get it running 600mhz faster, and that's on air! Mightily impressed so far. The only bottleneck I'm hitting is the memory bandwidth and until faster specified memory hits the market there's nothing we can do about it. Should be great with CMBB and CMAK when it shows. Now.. do I run with the 9700 Pro or the Ti4200?? Hmmm... smile.gif

That sounds great Phil, congrats. For me, i haven't noticed much of a difference in performance from my old P3 733MGz to my new P4 3GHz. This is in relation to the computer/human player thinking part and the computing part. Im assuming the classic nvidia driver issue is separate from the computing part.(moving around the map with sluggish fps)

This is for the CM games only of course, other newer games run super smooth. I got the NOW older 533MHz FSB and 512MB RDRAM PC 1066.