combat losses and experience loss, advice please

greetings, i do have plans to make reinforcements free of experience loss, because that given rules it is nearly impossible to take units to 15 strenght points, and take at least 5 turns and maybe reinforcements from previous losses, and i are wanting advice, is some reason to avoid this procedure?, i lost some point that is not good to have units with 15 strenght as them can be very powerfull or is not so?, thanks in advance for any and all advice, possibly i am to try it and see what are the results but just was wanting advice from experienced players,

best regards,

alarick.

I wouldn't worry too much about the difficulty of making a unit achieve a strength of 15, although I have done it a few times. If a player wants to keep a unit out of action for some time to reinforce it up to that level then they can, but they will have to go without using that unit for some time, so the choice is theirs.

Even if at a lower strength a unit with good experience will still fight much better than a stronger unit with no experience.

A 15 strong unit is indeed very strong, but 12-13 are more common and easier to achieve, particularly with air units.

I actually like how things currently work as to achieve higher strength without losing quality the unit needs to have a good period of rest and extra training in the rear. Is that not accurate?