SC2 Editor Requests

Hubert, I know you keep a running list of all (realistic) user requests for changes - something all of us are EXTREMELY grateful for. Can you please add a couple more to your list?

- In Editor, add an <ALL> option to the country drop down lists, allowing the user to edit all country data at ease. For example: if you want to lower the cost of paratroopers for every country, you can select ALL, lower the cost, hit OK. Done... rather than having to manually select each country, then paratroopers, then edit the cost, etc.

- In Editor under editing Unit Costs, add the ability to edit the Repair Costs! This one is big with me. Instead of selecting a specific cost, be able to toggle the percentage repair cost as it relates to initial purchase price. I'm hoping this would be feasible while not having to make engine changes. This could really add flavor to a lot of mods. IE, it would allow people who want to expand upon the Battle of the Atlantic by lowering naval repair costs. It could also allow for a realistic global/Pacific theatre mod by encouraging naval battles while not having to skew the MPPs of countries - which would open the door for land/air unit exploits, etc.

V/R,

Capt