Pacific campaign?

I would like to see a pacific historically correct pacific campaign. Yes that's right just the pacific not the whole world so distances with the vast Pacific Ocean is in.

This would be damn awesome and work very well with the sc2 engine I think.

You guys who were thinking about this, what is going on? If things are slow, join forces and complete the bastard.

Extra motivation would be a good source of 'Bit-Maps' to use for the game(s)!.

This is one of the crux's to be crossed in making Campaign's or Scenario's,...is an available source(s) of Bit-Map's to create games that range through-out history!,...as well as for hypothetical & fantasy simulation's!.

Not just 'Units' but 'Settlements' and 'Fortresses' etc as well.

Ya, ive been on 2 vacations spanning this whole month, so i haven't had much time to work on it. I'm working on the Pacific Mod, but im also working on 2 other mods, but i'll place the pacific campaign at the top of my list. And my Pacific Map is just the pacific, not the whole world. tongue.gif And i've found sum cool interface stuff from empire earth's expansion from their pacific Campiagn. tongue.gif