Operational reinforcements (predefined)?

Steiner14

I'm wondering, if campaigns will allow for operational reinforcements appearing in the area at a certain time? (predefined by the campaing-designer)

I think of a campaign which start's with an overwhelming enemy attack. Own forces are weak and have to hold for a certain period of time until the reinforcements (in CMC called 'operational') appear and will be available in tactical engagement?

Will this be possible?

Question #2:

is playing double-blind on operational level supported?

What i mean is, if the operational players (the guys moving the units in CMC) are incapable to look at the tactical battle setup of the oponent's side?

Question #3:

Leader names: is it possible to rename leaders in CMC and are their names exported into the HQs of the tactical CM-battles?

Yup, that is possible. When setting up forces in the OOB Editor, you can specify if the unis start on map already (Turn #0) or during which turn they enter and where. I don't think that there are restrictions on where to place them, but Bruce might correct me if I'm wrong. There might be other options to place reinforcements, too, than just turn # that I don't know of at the moment.

Martin

Originally posted by General Bolt:

How about once a CMBB is on going will CMC allow reinforcements?

Apparently yes. Let's say that you have an on-going battle; starts on turn 1 of 60. Meanwhile, another unit is moving to the location, ETA 30 minutes. Then it'd show as a reinforcement on turn 30.