Small Request for In Game Lobby

I really have a HARD time finding opponents to play CMSF. Be it chat room, hamachi network, forums, there is noone out there. Heck, the only one I found online in the CMSF hamachi network today was a guy who wanted to play CMBB :D

Is it difficult to add a lowly link from inside the multiplayer options of the game to a dedicated CMSF chatroom, even the proving grounds one? It seems that no matter how many stickies and opponent finding forums we have players are still getting lost.

I cant play single player anymore. Its all about attacking sneaky insurgents in balconies, clearing block after block and battling against a static AI that needs written instructions to trun around the next corner. I cant compare this with the gaming heaven of online CMx1.

Seriously, where is everybody?

Didn't you guys get that memo, CMBB is WAY BETTER than CMSF. :eek:

But while we're at it(making requests), can we please have a delete option to erase saved games while in-game. I'm ending up with a huge list of saved games and always forgetting to manually delete them. I know this is a very minor gripe, but hey, I'm bored. ;)

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

Didn't you guys get that memo, CMBB is WAY BETTER than CMSF. :eek:

But while we're at it(making requests), can we please have a delete option to erase saved games while in-game. I'm ending up with a huge list of saved games and always forgetting to manually delete them. I know this is a very minor gripe, but hey, I'm bored. ;)

Any type of file management would be welcome. Not being able to sort or search files in game was a major pain in CM1. I thought that CM might actually make something like that a little easier. Maybe 1.04