so, who's happy?

Not too happy. It seems way too narrow to be interesting for very long. If they had to go modern I'd have vastly preferred Korea or hypothetical WW3 scenarios; Warsaw Pact vs Nato. The Arab Isreali wars would have been a little more interesting since they span several generations of weapon systems. *shrugs* I doubt I'll bother with this first title and wait for the WW2 stuff or more interesting [to me] modern settings.

Still, can't blame Battlefront for trying something differnt, even if it's not to my personnal tastes. I'm sure with the way the market is, people will eat this up.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me onto the happy bandwagon for sure! I love any well done wargame. I also love the complexities that modern weaponry/warfare brings with it. It will be nice to have the change of environment and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I know that I will have this game within days of its release.

Jordan! :D