HAMACHI CMSF Network

GDog

All these rooms seem to be full all day, we need more rooms!!!

I have hamachi but i only have the demo, iv not yet decided to buy it on account of not knowing wether my pc will handle online play so id like to try it out, but i cant because all hamachi rooms listed here are always full.

So please create more as there is a demand... Also can anyone tell me if i order this game from the UK is delivery free? Will it just cost $45 for SF and marines add on.

• 10 months later...

Ali baba tried to help me out on this hamachi but we couldn't get it to work correctly. I am running win 7 64 bit and I was able to play cmbb the other day but not as host. I tried cmsf today with ali and couldnt connect. I tried to host and it doesnt show my Hamachi IP address. It showed my 192.168 address. i have a linksys router and I did one of these online program downloads which checks your ports and it said my 7023 port was closed. However, shouldn't windows 7 in the control panle allows all this stuff to work? all my online games work?

i'll have to try again with a cmbb game

this si a post by someone else but I have the same problem, i look at the drivers and it says not working properly but its 32 bit in the properties.

I recently installed Windows 7 on my Sony laptop. I had previously been using Hamachi 2 VPN to access a remote server. After installing 7, i get an error within Hamachi that says "Hamachi Adaptor Error, Peer is not accessible via VPN" After running diagnostics I also get a message that windows is unable to download the needed driver. Hamachi is installed and I'm able to see and chat with other members of the network

, but can not access the network files. help!

Add a reply Revove from the list of quoted messages Add to the list of quoted messages

Edit: Check that.... newest version is 2.0.1.66

Yes, that is the version I'm running. I've had an IT guy working on the machine for two days and he's stumped. I had a similar issue when running Vista, but only intermittently. With 7 I'm able to chat with other peers on our network, but am not able to view network files. Doesn't make any sense. Hamachi says that it's compatible with 7, yet I keep getting errors that windows is unable to download the appropriate drivers. I can see the Hamachi connection in my device manager (with a yellow triangle next to it)

I'm at a loss and not sure how to proceed.

Probably the wrong version of Hamachi? If there is a seperate x64 version that might be required for 64bit windows. Not sure since I dont need Hamachi to play CSMF TCP/IP.

Just forward the needed ports in your router to your pc and it should work. Then just type in your opponents wan ip (external, unique IP-address) to join @ port 7023, or host it yourself. In windows you just need to make sure to allow CMSF full access.

EDIT: Linksys, ouch. Somehow we have had a lot of problems with expensive hardware from Cisco and less expensive hardware from linksys (cisco 2). Most of my recent Linksys hardware resets itself at mysterious times. Really frustrating if you need it to work to be able to work. Anyhow, look through the NAT interface or whatever it is called on your box and forward the necessary ports to your local machine. You should be able to look up the needed ports/protocol in the CMSF manual. Or just google 'cmsf ports'.

If you don't know your routers password, try admin/admin or look in the (online) manual if that doesn't work.

GL!