Map and Building Height

mav1

vincere - Good God - PG tips - those poor bastards.

Tarkus - "This isn't about what is sound or not tactically. This is about the origin of a myth." Point taken - you're quite right.

rudel.dietrich - yes we're sensative about tea, cricket (not the winning or losing - but the game as an institution) and the Queen (the monarch not the band)!! Cross any of 'em even in jest and the hackles are got up.

Actually if one wanted to start a war with us I suggest the best method would be to kill the Queen at teatime by smacking her round the head with a cricket bat.

Originally posted by cassh:

Actually if one wanted to start a war with us I suggest the best method would be to kill the Queen at teatime by smacking her round the head with a cricket bat.

We tried twice and neither time went all that well. And I sort of like being friends.

We can now heckle the French together over a nice pint of some dark ale :D

By all means lets heckle the French. After that latest attempted dodge on sending troops to Lebanon there should be no shortage of material.
Since when has there been a need for a particular reason to heckle the French? It is easy enough if you just pick any random element of their history, culture, personality, economy, military, cuisine, drinking preferences, body odor ...