I Love My Cigar, But Even the Peng Challenge Takes It Out of Its Mouth Now and Then..

I think its cool to see someone who desperately wants to be "part" of something, but cannot, one who mocks and belittles the minor foibles of the group he (or she) so longs to belong to....its sad really, that he (or she) would spend this much time and written effort denegrating that which she (or he) so covets. To be so jealous of the status of someone in a web thread......is after all so pathetic as to be amusing...I'm in the mood to be amused right now. Let the verbal sparring go on I say...This Paul creature is amusing, I will not speak to it directly, but I can refer to it, can't can't I?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

A weather balloon thusly filled would require a trip on a Space Shuttle to get anywhere. Idiot.

Noba.

I don't even think the Shuttle could accomodate a balloon filled with as much excrement as your head apparently is.

But, they're just about finished with the Old Blimp Hanger here in town. Maybe they could build something in there that would work.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I shoooda know'd better!

Yeknodathon is the only member of the CessPool who has the ability to make Pawbroon sound thoughtful and cogent.

My guess is that he'd make perfect sense following enough of the right kind of mushrooms.

Joe

Yeknodathon is the only member of the CessPool who has the ability to make Pawbroon sound thoughtful and cogent.

Joe

See, there is somebody worse than me. Ha.

Thanks for the compliment, Joe.

I'd love to return it but, I just couldn't do it with good conscience.

Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Yeknodathon is the only member of the CessPool who has the ability to make Pawbroon sound thoughtful and cogent.

Joe

See, there is somebody worse than me. Ha.

Thanks for the compliment, Joe.

I'd love to return it but, I just couldn't do it with good conscience. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I may have to go off and have a quiet cry to celebrate.

Alternatively, you could just open a vein. Or an artery. But quietly is good.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I may have to go off and have a quiet cry to celebrate.

Alternatively, you could just open a vein. Or an artery. But quietly is good.

Michael </font>

Minor Foibles said:

I'm in the mood to be amused right now. Let the verbal sparring go on I say...'

Or not.

It's about Justice, my anti-friend, justice.

Some people are burdened with stupidity (no offence), some with excessive ideas about their own importance, others with the idea that they are a small village in Lincoinshire.

I hate to quote Groucho, so I wont.

That clearly un-said;

Someone has to say the Awful Truth. And if your mouth is full, I'll say it for you.

Originally posted by Paul AU:

Minor Foibles said:

Or not.

Some people are burdened with stupidity (no offence), some with excessive ideas about their own importance, others with the idea that they are a small village in Lincoinshire.

That clearly un-said;

Someone has to say the Awful Truth. And if your mouth is full, I'll say it for you.

You speak in riddles...does this have something to do with falling down a White Rabbit hole?

One pill makes you larger...and one pill makes you small

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Paul AU:

Minor Foibles said:

Or not.

That clearly un-said;

You speak in riddles...does this have something to do with falling down a White Rabbit hole?

One pill makes you larger...and one pill makes you small </font>

Noba and I are on turn 20 out of 30 and he has yet to challenge a single flag.

And this is the scenario he's played numerous times.

Yeah, I'm not surprised either.

Peng keeps sending me E-mails with no turns and I just started a QB with Nidan on a purely ugly map. No cover to speak of at all.

Those are the only games I'm playing now, due to typically lazy-arsed Pengers who don't return files.

Almost makes me want to consider trolling the outreboards for opponents.

Originally posted by Paul AU:

Seanachai said:

Tell us what you think of the Peng Challenge Thread. Don't be shy! This is your chance.

Gee, it’s my chance not to be shy!

Because ‘Seanachi’ said it was.

Lucky he (or she) said. Or I never would have spoken up. Because… I guess he (or she) is in charge. And I only speak when Seanachai let’s me - because I am a good tribal lackey.

I owe such a debt…

Seanachi will even publicly order his (or her) lackeys to, or not to, attack.

There are rules, you know.

Are there? Really? Who made these rules?

Sod 'em! There are hierarchies, but they're in abeyance.

There’s hierarchies? What twat would submit to those? Given the evidence.

You’re quite in-charge then? You’ll tell everyone what the rules are, when they apply, and who can talk to whom?

You might expect good humoured banter?

But unless you suck well and hard, you’ll get something else entirely. Which is probably a good thing, really. Quickly sorts out those who can be made ‘in’ and those poor saps who are rejected as lacking sufficient suckage.

(This message is not authorised by Seanachai, or any of his (or her) subservient team.) Like every other message is.

I'm not saying the “peng” thread(s) seem to be an extended mutual abusive masturbation thread of extraordinary tribal tightness. Not, that there’s anything wrong with that.

Not at all.

Hmm, hmm, hmm...let's see... addresses the majority of his attacks to me... seemingly reads what I say to him only to look for something to hook his continued objections to, while showing no understanding of what I've actually said to him...

Despite no supporting evidence given the nature of his posts, or my responses, endlessly pisses on about how I am controlling everyone else here, and every remark anyone else makes to him is a sign of Seanachai directed thuggery...

Pretends in every post that he has absolutely no knowledge of who I am, or anything about me, ignoring the fairly basic data that are readily apparent in the posts of myself, and others...

Also pretends to never having been here before, or having any familiarity with the Thread, yet ignores every effort to inform him about same (because he actually knows exactly what goes on here)...

And keeps endlessly repeating 'BFC knows who I am', as if to say, 'BFC has banned me endlessly before, they simply haven't recognized that I'm back...'

Oh, gosh! Gaylord, is that you?!