v1.06 needed improvement

c3k

BF.C,

Obviously you won't be able to enjoy your holidays until you've put this one to bed.

smile.gifsmile.gif

The scenario/battle list fairly screams to be adjusted! A long-running complaint since CMBO has been the laundry list nature of all the battles.

We NEED to have an interactive list.

Have I played that battle yet? Did I win or lose?

Which side? Does it have tanks? Air support? What type is it; assault, move to contact, etc? When did it occur? How large is it? How many forces are in it? Etc. All this information is IN the battle folder, but not in the list.

Of course, I NEED to be able to organize my list of battles based on the above information.

"click" oooh, now the battles are listed chronologically. "click" oooh, now they're listed by size. "click" oooh, now I have them listed by length.

As you can see, I've done the heavy lifting on this project by adding in the "clicks".

Get patching.

v1.06,

Ken

Originally posted by Lethaface:

Why you just dont complain about CMx2 WWII already? :confused:

I would but I am so mad about the things they left out that I can't even think right now. I know that they want to present a coherent story to aid presentation but many members of this community like "what if" type scenarios. BFC's decision to restrict the game to this theater is a slap in the face to those who have loyally stuck by this company through their previous products.

Is that what you wanted?