Red vs Red most enjoyable?

Meh, maybe I am just a dyed in the wool Old Skool WW2 player, but playing around with QB vs the AI, finding red vs red or red vs blue the most enjoyable. Playing blue, find myself standing off most of the time, taking advantage of better C&C and spotting, only debussing for MOUT or trench clearing. And cursing who-ever decided to put 50 cal, rather than the awesome 40mm grenade launcher, on most Strykers...!

With the reds, reminds me of playing green troops in CM1.

Plus just feel bad losing more M1's in 30 minutes than the US did in GF1 and 2! At least with the reds you can blame your tools....

Indeed, playing with the Syrian forces is quite rewarding, taking out Bradleys and Strykers with RPGs and recoilless rifles. OTOH leading US forces in MOUT operations is a terrific experience, too. Make a mistake and watch how your platoons get chewed to bits...

The battles I've fought so far were far from a cakewalk for the US side.