Reinforcements

Yes but Im' asking about work in scenario editor

If I'm making a scenario and I put the mark of reinforcemens is there way to place units of this reinforcements where I want or maybe els is there way to se the forces of the reinforcements on the map editor? and thanks for the help

Hmm maybe else, In some map ( Pointe du Hoc) i saw when reinforcements arives there in boat. I'm asking is this can be done, placing reinforcemnts units where i want?

Or maybe else in Reinforcements I have 2 teams '44 . I'm placing a mark on the land, but can I place one team on for example on house and second on the road?

No, if the reinforcements arrive with transport units such as trucks, assault boats, tanks, or halftracks they will arrive embarked upon those units. There is no way to control which units are embarked upon what vehicle, and no way to arrange them as you would want them to arrive.