Can we bring back the scalps report, please?

MrSpkr

One of my favorite things to check out at the end of scenarios in CMBO, BB and AK was to see how well each of my units had performed. It was nice to see that my trusted veteran unit did a great job, causing 27 enemy casualties and destroying one mortar (or whatever). In other words, it was nice to see the scalps each unit had. It also helped me determine what worked and what did not, particularly as to defensive positions, and allowed me to fine tune my play.

Unfortunately, I cannot find a similar function in CMSF. Can we PLEASE put that one in? It is not absolutely necessary to gameplay, but sure is fun to have.

Thanks,

Steve

Since we're on the subject, it would be nice to have the icons of eliminated units on the final map too. I've had battles where I have rubbled most of the buldings with 152mm howitzers, and trying to findout whether it was worthwhile can be painful as you try and find bodies in the wreckage.

Just stick the unit icons back in for all units, maybe marking completely eliminated units in a different colour. And while I'm making wishes, show the complete complement of infantry in each unit, colour coded by status (okay, minor wounds, major wound/dead, surrendered, routed).

It just helps those of us who are completely useless at the game to improve by getting a better idea of what worked and what didn't.

Heck, I use a lot of the coherent bug reports from the outer boards to test and replicate so they get posted and fixed by “Brain in the Jar”

20pwn51.jpg

Thanks gents but just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we're gonna be takin long warm showers together till the wee hours of the morning. vnkvw0.gif

Semper Fi

Huntarr

Originally posted by c3k:

How about a REVERSE report?

I'd like to know what kills my units.

Thanks,

Ken

Me too, especialy when I play in RT.

If after battle you could check all units (yours and enemies) info and kills like in CMx1, then you would usually guess who killed who. More detailed reports (killed T72 2nd vehicle 1st platoon 1st company, penetrated front hull with 120mm APFSDS) would be really fun.

Also, when checking enemy infantry after battle a little number of active soldiers/ starting number of soldiers (3/7) would give a lot of info on how badly the team was hit.