CMx1 to CMx2 recipe

Guest Guest

Sometimes I think we should have just left out the Saggers (AT-3) systems simply because of that minimum range issue. Despite being discussed in the manual (pgs 184 and 185), and for a while now with the mouse over range data, it still comes up reported as a bug when it is just the way the weapon is. In other words, not very good :D However, since it is an extremely common weapon for the Syrians we really had no choice but to include it.

Steve

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, that was it - thanks for the correction. I knew the long min range for the earliest saggers, didn't know if the type I had in the scenario was the same, and hoped too much I guess when I saw the warhead size number. That issue, closed.

Anyone else see very poor spotting by sniper teams in light haze, dusk? Perhaps I am simply underestimating the "light haze" setting. Is it (in effect) "fog", and the heavier one "dense fog", renamed for dust rather than water in the air?