Waypoint Problems

Ok here's a problem I have but I haven't seen it posted. I have an unit (Infantry /vehicle) type doesn't seem to matter. The unit has no previous orders. I issue a move order (quick for example) and magically a short waypoint leg is inserted in the middle of my move order and usually in a totally different direction.

To clarify a little more, I can place a move order to the north and everything seems to work fine but when the units start to move there will be another leg that has been inserted into the move path and it may cause the unit to move 100-200m to the east before executing my move to the north.

This is not a occasional occurrence in that it happens quite often and even in the training campaign.

In addition this was not happening in the demo but is happening in the purchased version 1.02 ....

Has anyone else seen this?