I Never Stopped Hating You: The Peng Challenge Thread Story

Originally posted by Abbott:

Good morning Leeo and Paul and Joe and YekWierdo. Seasons Greetings to all but especially to my (we don't need no stinkin' rulez) PengPal, Merry Christmas! I hope you and yur families all are having a pleasant and cheerful Holiday Season.

I never said we don't need em. I just don't like to follow em. It is as if you are expecting me to be consistent and coherent. Whatever could have given you that idea? That I would be consistent or coherent, that is.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

The NY Giants suck....2 and a half quarters of play and they can only muster 6 points against the hapless Eagles.

Of course you could say the same for the Philadelphia Eagles, they can only muster 10 points against the equally hapless Giants.

I'm thinking this is Andy Reid's last season. I hope so anyway. The fat bastard.

Oh, and have a good laugh at Elvis who is actually at the game suffering through that mess.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

The NY Giants suck....2 and a half quarters of play and they can only muster 6 points against the hapless Eagles.

Of course you could say the same for the Philadelphia Eagles, they can only muster 10 points against the equally hapless Giants.

I'm thinking this is Andy Reid's last season. I hope so anyway. The fat bastard.

Oh, and have a good laugh at Elvis who is actually at the game suffering through that mess. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Just think of it as the Special Olympics version of pro football.

Michael

Originally posted by Paul AU:

“Bereft of honour...” Seanachai said about me. Pretty serious thing to say, I would say. And pretty unprovoked.

I have responded to you. At length. Why aren't you responding to me?

Yes, I’m genuinely sorry, it’s been a few days. I just felt I had to wait until I felt fluffy enough to reply.

But this can’t wait, because regrettably "Seanachai" said:

In the future, you will address your remarks, such as they might be, to me.

In the future, you can kiss my ordinance. I will address my remarks to whom I chose.

Is that clear?

You are not in charge here. You do not order people, here. (Well, you do, but still). You don’t order me. Got that?

Use a hotmail or yahoo address. We don't require you to not be a goddamn pussy. Only that you show the least beginnings of manhood.

Who are “we”? Are you an example of ‘Manhood’? Because you have a Hotmail account? Or cronies?

If you think that supplying random details to a Yahoo account makes one a “man”, then we have a serious philosophical disagreement as to what constitutes a “man’. (And this is all you are demanding). But I think that it is already obvious by the way you’ve conducted yourself here, what sort of a man you are. (Hotmail notwithstanding).

Maybe you could e-mail me about it? (Actually, don’t – that’s an order )

BFC knows who I am. You obviously don’t. I do.

Now, where was this fun thing I came here for?

And as for Paul AU? He's beginning to bore me. Perhaps we're just whiffling swords and failing to get a good 'clang' out of it, but I think he truly doesn't have a clue as to what goes on in here.

Paul AU, no one gives a rat's arse that BFC knows who you are. We simply won't waste our time with people that we don't know who they are. There's no need to post your home address and given name, but we're not going to continue to piss about with someone who hasn't got enough hair to at least post an email address and some general idea of their inhabitance.

We've seen plenty of 'internet anonymity' bravado on this forum. Right now, you look like another of those we've suffered through in the past, whose manhood is even smaller than their brains.

Hell, I've posted my given name and home address on this board several times, when anyone's accused me of 'talking big from behind the mask'. And from that info anyone who wanted to could also get my home phone number. I'll post 'em again, if you like. And, yeah, I endured abusive emails and worse.

In every case, it was from people that were so brave that they were just a screenname on the Board.

But also, after I posted my home address, I got an incredible bounty of hatred! I got letters, cards and postcards filled with hate. I even got CDs filled with songs of hate! It was...magical. I take the album filled with them out, periodically, and look through them. I'm trying to come up with a way to mount them all in the living room. It's a great bunch of guys that post here on this Board. I asked them for their hate, and they nearly made me cry with happiness over how much they hated me.

Some of them hate me so much they've actually come to my home to visit me. Some of them hated me so much they've had me to their home for a visit. You can't buy hate like that, Paul AU. You have to earn it.

For myself, right now, I repeat what I said before: You are boring.

If you're too brave to post an email address and a general location (which, quite frankly, is no more than a form of 'anteing up' in this place), and you continue to strut around being dull and self-important, than coventry seems the right call.

The proposal to invoke Coventry having been made by a full member of the Peng Challenge Thread, to wit MrPeng, Olde One and the requisite 24 hours having elapsed since the proposal and no other member of the Peng Challenge Thread having spoken on behalf of the offending poster then I, the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread acting for and on behalf of the Olde Ones and the membership of the Peng Challenge Thread do hereby proclaim this ...

<big>DECLARATION OF COVENTRY</big>

Be it known that the SSN known as Paul AU is now and shall be henceforth considered Sent to Coventry for acts prejudicial to the good order of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Members of the Peng Challenge Thread are hereby enjoined against responding to <u>any</u> post by said Paul AU made within the confines of the Peng Challenge Thread.

So let it be written, so let it be done ...

Sir Joe Shaw, Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Ahem.

An Ode to my cigar humidor humidifer.

It's tubular

It's crystalline-filled

It's long

It's not short

It was slightly goopy when I unwrapped it after spending hours on my sub-zero porch

It will soon go toward maintaining the proper humidity for my store of Honduran tobacco-wraps

Thank you, good night!

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

And, yeah, I endured abusive emails and worse.

Like that time we drove over to your place in 'the van', did some circle work on your front lawn, smashed beer bottles on your roof, set fire to your letterbox and buggered your cat? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The proposal to invoke Coventry having been made by a full member of the Peng Challenge Thread, to wit MrPeng, Olde One and the requisite 24 hours having elapsed since the proposal and no other member of the Peng Challenge Thread having spoken on behalf of the offending poster then I, the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread acting for and on behalf of the Olde Ones and the membership of the Peng Challenge Thread do hereby proclaim this ...

<big>DECLARATION OF COVENTRY</big>

Be it known that the SSN known as Paul AU is now and shall be henceforth considered Sent to Coventry for acts prejudicial to the good order of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Members of the Peng Challenge Thread are hereby enjoined against responding to <u>any</u> post by said Paul AU made within the confines of the Peng Challenge Thread.

So let it be written, so let it be done ...

Sir Joe Shaw, Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Jesus, Joe, are we paying you by the 'Coventry' these days?! That was fast up with it, to be sure.

Shouldn't we at least let the halfwit attempt to respond to me first?

No? Perhaps you're right. Of course, the Olde Ones can always respond, at any time, to anyone, for any reason, despite any ban.

Yeah, I just made that up. But we have done it, which implies that we can do it.

Or something. I just can't believe he's that clueless, to posture around like that. Makes me think he's another revenant.

Originally posted by dalem:

Ahem.

An Ode to my cigar humidor humidifer.

It's tubular

It's crystalline-filled

It's long

It's not short

It was slightly goopy when I unwrapped it after spending hours on my sub-zero porch

It will soon go toward maintaining the proper humidity for my store of Honduran tobacco-wraps

Thank you, good night!

The gods see you, and they see the things you distill upon the folk.

That was horrible. Not your worst effort, by any stretch, but that simply means no one with a weakened immune system ended up on plasma, and no pets were accidently neutered.

You know, I have been to your house. I have drunk your rum/whiskey/beer/vodka/whatever and I have smoked your cigars. I have attempted, on numerous occassions, to teach you to sing.

The way men sing. Songs robust with the foullness of being alive, and men, and having been with women, and yet still more horrible than can be described.

It's almost like you can see it, leering at you out of the mist, but you still don't sing worth a tinker's damn (bloody pikeys!).

Until you can learn to sing, you must not versify.

For every true man must learn to sing, before he can write poetry. Until you have the courage to sing, how can you have the courage to look like someone who would write poetry?!

And until you have the courage to look like someone who can write poetry, how can you write good poetry?

Berli, when he came here to town, started singing in the middle of a suburban pub.

Bold as you please, and without even doing a shoulder-grab, eye-to-eye to confirm that anyone else at the table would join in, or even knew the song.

Bastard doesn't write poetry for ****e, of course. He doesn't want to.

If he did, though, I'd be willing to bet it would be decent stuff. Kiplingesque, I'm thinking. 'Course, he's got a bit of the romantic about him, our Berli. Not so as you'd notice. But he's always been the perfect, parfait knight. Maybe some Tennyson.

But he could never do Yeats. Berli's ancestors were russian.

Bloody russians.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

And, yeah, I endured abusive emails and worse.

Like that time we drove over to your place in 'the van', did some circle work on your front lawn, smashed beer bottles on your roof, set fire to your letterbox and buggered your cat? </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Silly Aussie ghit.

But Stuka-

Clearly you must admit that all Aussie wenches must succumb to my seed.

Send me an Aussie wench, forthwith. </font>