I Never Stopped Hating You: The Peng Challenge Thread Story

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

........One of the guys visiting said 'look at those trees!'. And I replied 'Yeah, the damn tent caterpillar have completely denuded them'.

Now, Now Seanachai you could have said "defoliated", been more germaine to a discussion about trees, and maybe the guy would have understood you.

Plus "defoliated" can be considered one of those two dollar words, and better than saying "**** Fire, them trees got no LEAFS!!"

Hey Joe (apologies to Mr. Hendrix);

That first photo of the little <FONT COLOR="#FF0000">x</FONT> is really something! What f-stop did you have set to get such a sharp image? And the Colors! Why, that red must've taken some real trickey developement techniques!

Great job!

Originally posted by Leeo:

That first photo of the little <FONT COLOR="#FF0000">x</FONT> is really something! What f-stop did you have set to get such a sharp image? And the Colors! Why, that red must've taken some real trickey developement techniques!

Great job!

MY screen is correct and shows a photo of Abbott ... all in all you're better off with the red X.

Joe

Originally posted by Leeo:

Great job!

So, Leeeeeo... you still a customer of Bubba's ISP and Live Bait Shop, I see.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Ah, Joe, receiving a reply from you is like receiving a damp, smelly mop as a Christmas present.

Michael

Oh damn, you guessed. And I was hoping it would be a surprise.</font>

"Or get an email added to your profile." (Noba spat)

Yeah, well, I'm obviously a rebel non-conformer. Obvouisly you're the exact opposite:

BFC knows who I am. I'll never cross any abuse or etc, line. Unlike... you. Your petty in-tribe comfort-blankets aren't really necessary, are they? Unless you need to abuse people more... specifically?

ie. "Sod Off."

Hardly the good nature we expect?

Sure; I'd like you in my e-mail every day. Only an idiot would expect any decent person to supply an e-mail address to... well, people like you. And you expect that.

"You assume too much..."

Heh, not really, I never assumed any better of you. I was just giving you chance to show what you're made of. And you've done that. (Ok, that’s not true. I actually did expect much better).

But I note that "Senachai" still hasn't provided any of the 'entertainment' he originally so arrogantly demanded. Now, why is that? (And there’s still an ethical problem implied in his OP, BTW).

Startling level of tribal abuse, no good humour, no sign of anything but…. Well.

"It's all about the booty"

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

........One of the guys visiting said 'look at those trees!'. And I replied 'Yeah, the damn tent caterpillar have completely denuded them'.

Now, Now Seanachai you could have said "defoliated", been more germaine to a discussion about trees, and maybe the guy would have understood you.

Plus "defoliated" can be considered one of those two dollar words, and better than saying "**** Fire, them trees got no LEAFS!!" </font>

Originally posted by Paul AU:

"Or get an email added to your profile." (Noba spat)

Yeah, well, I'm obviously a rebel non-conformer. Obvouisly you're the exact opposite:

BFC knows who I am. I'll never cross any abuse or etc, line. Unlike... you. Your petty in-tribe comfort-blankets aren't really necessary, are they? Unless you need to abuse people more... specifically?

ie. "Sod Off."

Hardly the good nature we expect?

Sure; I'd like you in my e-mail every day. Only an idiot would expect any decent person to supply an e-mail address to... well, people like you. And you expect that.

"You assume too much..."

Heh, not really, I never assumed any better of you. I was just giving you chance to show what you're made of. And you've done that. (Ok, that’s not true. I actually did expect much better).

But I note that "Senachai" still hasn't provided any of the 'entertainment' he originally so arrogantly demanded. Now, why is that? (And there’s still an ethical problem implied in his OP, BTW).

Startling level of tribal abuse, no good humour, no sign of anything but…. Well.

"It's all about the booty"

I have responded to you. At length. Why aren't you responding to me? In the future, you will address your remarks, such as they might be, to me.

You're a piss poor Australian, bucky, if that's what you are, or pretend to be. None of them, in my experience, are cowards. When they post, they post as who they are. They may be ignorant, insane, drunk and bizarre, but they post an email addy and a place of residence.

And they are ALWAYS up for a jolly singsong.

You can post an email address here. No one here is so bereft of honour as to use it to screw with you. We require an email address so that we know that you're actually worth the trouble of responding to.

Every one who posts here has their email address right out there. Because everyone who posts here isn't just another fecking arsehole who wants to posture from behind a screen of anonymity.

Use a hotmail or yahoo address. We don't require you to not be a goddamn pussy. Only that you show the least beginnings of manhood.

Joe, the Justicar, and all the members of the 'Pool. This creature, Paul AU, is mine. He will reply to me. He will answer to me. And until he does, in a way that passes inspection, he does not exist.

I require it.

Unless, of course, you simply can't restrain yourself. Because, you know, sometimes you just have to get in there and jump on a fecker. But I'm just after asking you to leave this one to me. Seriously, I'm up to the challenge.

You're a great bunch of guys. Stupid as marsupials, for the most part, but a lovely group of idjits. When ever I'm feeling a bit down, I come here.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You know what Niels Bohr said ... "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future."

That, I take it, is Niels Bohr, your retarded cousin (do we detect a family pattern here folks, yes I think we do), not Niels Bohr the Nobel Laureate Danish nuclear physicist?

Michael