TOW Missiles

BAT502

Ammo selection is a bit buggy. In the campaign mission where you are supposed to take a crossroads and then the airport hotel, one of my Bradleys took out a tank by firing two TOWs at it--after first spending 30 seconds bouncing AP off it. After that, my Bradleys refused to fire anything but HE at any armored vehicle.

In the same mission I tried to take out more enemy tanks with a Stryker MGS, but it refused to fire anything but HE (not even HEAT) as well.

Originally posted by birdstrike:

If I can trust my eyes, only 2 TOWs for each M2 and M3.

Thanks birdstrike. I have reported the bug. Ammo loadouts should be as followed:

Loadout M2A3

25mm 900

7.62mm 4000

5.56mm 5040

TOW Missile 8

JAVELIN (In place of Dragon) 3

AT-4 3

Loadout M3A3

Ammunition:

1,500 x 25mm ammunition

4,400 x 7.62mm ammunition

5,040 x 5.56mm

12 x TOW anti-tank missiles

8 x smoke grenades

3 x JAVELIN

3 x AT-4

JasonC, My main concern is that the reloads are no longer in the game. Only 2 tows are being accounted for. The reloads are not happening. I listed the total ammo loadout for the 2 variants of BFVS' so that I can make sure we fix this "bug". I believe the reload time that BFC said they were using is 5 min (no movement) but that I am not sure of.

Originally posted by khagler:

Ammo selection is a bit buggy. In the campaign mission where you are supposed to take a crossroads and then the airport hotel, one of my Bradleys took out a tank by firing two TOWs at it--after first spending 30 seconds bouncing AP off it. After that, my Bradleys refused to fire anything but HE at any armored vehicle.

In the same mission I tried to take out more enemy tanks with a Stryker MGS, but it refused to fire anything but HE (not even HEAT) as well.

I'm having that same problem. Maybe the Bradley considers a T-55 too light to be worth using a TOW on, but the AC just doesn't cut it.