Quick battles and where are the enemy?

Omenowl

Originally posted by molotov_billy:

Yep. The game is unfinished.

So, is that why when I chose "armor" in QB's I get BMP's or even just a couple of Ruskie jeeps with FO's to face off against a horde of Bradleys?

Can't tell you how frustrating it is to go through the whole QB "select - load - quit and try again" cycle just to get Blue vs Red QB's that are balanced (which does equate to fun for some punters).

and MarkEzra: Thanks for all your work, and that of others, to make us new maps and scenarios.

It is appreciated.

Without that "independent" support my CMSF "morale" would be even lower.

Originally posted by H.W. Guderian:

Can't tell you how frustrating it is to go through the whole QB "select - load - quit and try again" cycle just to get Blue vs Red QB's that are balanced (which does equate to fun for some punters).

You don't have to tell me how frustrating it is - I certainly know as well! At this point I only play user made scenarios (Well, I actually haven't played since 1.03, but when I did play, I only played scenarios.)

Originally posted by H.W. Guderian:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by molotov_billy:

Yep. The game is unfinished.

So, is that why when I chose "armor" in QB's I get BMP's or even just a couple of Ruskie jeeps with FO's to face off against a horde of Bradleys?

and MarkEzra: Thanks for all your work, and that of others, to make us new maps and scenarios.

It is appreciated.

Without that "independent" support my CMSF "morale" would be even lower. </font>