Southern Alberta CM:SF Preview - July 14

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Forgot all about this. Well, it was actually more of a "man-date" than a CM:SF preview. A fellow from the ASL boards wanted to get together to play ASL. Haven't played with cardboard in 15 years or so. I had a real date the night before; for her I put on a wrinkly t-shirt and we went walking by the river. It seems odd to think that I was more concerned with impressing him; I cleaned my apartment, vacuumed and even considered scrubbing the toilet. The CM:SF preview was a bit of an afterthought while he waited for his fiancee to pick him up after our game (she went shopping for shoes or something while he was enjoying my clean apartment). He was impressed but wasn't a huge CM fan so it was a bit wasted on him.

Steaks in TO are inviting. I've eaten beef in Ontario before, though, so I'll bring the meat. Actually, I've been to Ontario in the summer before and the humidity almost killed me. Perhaps when CM:Juno comes out we can arrange something. Play your cards right, maybe you'll be on the beta team, and I'll be visiting you.

Anytime your in the Toronto area email me. Take you out on a real run on the city! I have a sailboat so the humidity isn't that bad on Lake Ontario!