Shift-click selecting units (bug?)

We should get specific here.

I have seen it too and posted it too and notified them as well.

I believe it is only a factor in Elite FOW

Try playing Basic or Veteran FOW and post here if there is a problem.

I have seen the issue where there is an auto dismount, and I suspect this is new to v1.03 (correct?)

It appears in Elite FOW when the first unit you try to group select is not a leader or a commander with C2 to all subordinate units so they turn into ?'s when the first one becomes selected?

(correct? are we talking about the same bug? if so they officially know about from a beta tester)

Are the problems you are posting about in this thread evident in Basic or Veteran FOW?

I believe I have group selected in Veteran FOW with no problems (but I should re-check that.)

thanks

I have seen it happen in both basic and veteran, I have not tried elite yet.

I have been looking at this more closely and it almost seems that the vehicle over-shoots the waypoint, stops, and then the HQ unit gets out of the vehicle and goes to the waypoint....

Thanks for replying, i'm glad its already been reported and hopefully being worked on. I've lost a few HQs units this way...

• 4 weeks later...