1.07 campaign still has a problem...

sfhand

[spoiler ALERT]

Reinforcement group 2 doesn't actually arrive in the first battle even though the game announces their arrival. Is there an editor fix for this? If so, please explain how it is accomplished.

A side note to Battlefront. As a long time fan of your games I freely admit it has taken me a while to wrap my head around modern combat. That didn't stop me from pre-odering 2 copies of CM:SF and eagerly anticipating it's release.

When I started playing CM:BO I knew nothing of WW2 combat, and while I'm certainly not a grognard, I feel CM:BO, CM:BB, CM:Ak have all helped me understand some of the tactical challenges faced by both sides during WW2. I vividly remember searching out AAR's written by Fion Kelly and the excitement generated by the prospect of using new tactics against my PBEM opponents.

I'm starting to feel a similar level of excitement about CM:SF, yet, for me, it starts with the idea of playing through the campaign before I take on PBEM opponents.

The reason I pre-ordered the game is because you have consistantly shown that you stand behind your products 100% and because I have enjoyed all of your prior releases (even though adjusting to changes can be momentarily uncomfortable,e.g., for me it took some effort to switch fronts with CM:BB). As an avid computer gamer, I wish all game developers were as supportive of their products as you are. Thanks for conducting business the way you do, and for creating the revolutionary products you create.

All in all, with BFC, their testers, and an energetic community I have no doubt that the franchise will continue to be successful.

I'll go back to lurking now...