NATO forces

we have not recieved our copy of CMSF as of yet but cant wait.

To those that have their copies, is their a NATO force or not? And will you be able to play as British, German, French in the future or is it limited to just US and Syrian forces oh yeah... terrorist as well.

Im very anxious to get our copy! My boyfriend and I like to play together.. sometimes solving our disputes in blasting each other. smile.gif

thanks for any knowledge on NATO units.

Veronica

Hi Veronica,

There are no NATO forces in the current release. There are US Stryker and US Heavy forces, along with various Syrian military and Unconventional forces.

NATO forces are going to be added in modules.

First module is most likely going to be U.S Marines, the following modules are supposed to be British, and then German/Canadian or something like that. It's subject to change though.

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Normal Dude:

...or something like that...

The Space Lobsters of Doom.

At least, so I've heard. </font>Actually, they are already in. At the opening screen, do these keyboard commands in quick succession:

UP DOWN UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT A B A B START

That unlocks the space lobsters (and 99 lives)

Thank you Gents!

Im sort of anxious for it all to be out at once... its hard for girls to have alot of patience and I really want to kick butt with British and German forces..... and of course MARINES!! smile.gif

WM turned to fashion design. tongue.gif

Thanks for the reply's Cant wait for some more good stuff by Battlefront.