CM2 + CMC = fumpfumpfump

Scipio

Yes, I know, CMC is a CM1 add-on/and stand-alone.

Needless to say, CMC is the best add for the CM1 engine, it's success will be only comparable to sliced bread and soft toilet paper.

Will the CMC functions be a natural part of the CM2 engine?

If so, I dare to predict that you will win the 'Wargame of the Year Award', 'Best Wargame of the Known Universe Award', the Pulitzer award, the Nobel award, the Medal of Honor and needless to say the heards and minds of all wargamers in the world. There will be no other wargame besides CM2, no matter what the setting will be. Possibly you will even be proclaimed to mid ranked gods (goddess in case of Madmatt, of course). Each of you will own a (second) 500 yards yacht, some tropical islands etc etc.

Oh, and if one of you shouldn't know the meaning of 'fumpfumpfump', please read the book 'Ham on rye' by Charles Bukowski.

It would be, of course, beyond cool...but CMx2's engine can't support forces as big as the CMx1 engine can. CM:SF is only like a couple of companies maximum per side.

Of course, a CM:SF campaign probably wouldn't be as fun as a CMx2:WW2 campaign.

And by the time they release CMx2:WW2, our computers will be nitrogen-cooled Deep Blue look a likes.

Or at least that's my wet dream.

Originally posted by Ivan Drago:

It would be, of course, beyond cool...but CMx2's engine can't support forces as big as the CMx1 engine can. CM:SF is only like a couple of companies maximum per side.

I believe Steve said that just like CM , CM:SF is limited mostly by hardware so only time will tell how great forces we will be able to command smile.gif .

//Salkin