Set-Up Placing Units

How does one do that?

Couldn't really find an explanation in the PDF manual. I was trying a quick battle against the AI in order to familiarize myself with the game before going head to head - just couldn't figure out how to do it.

Can someone explain it to me? Or give me a page number in the manual that does explain it in case I am a complete dumb ass and missed it!

Thanks.

Use 'move'. If you are within the setup area the unit will move to the location you specify. If the location is outside the setup area the game will queue that as an order, and execute it once the game starts.

I cannot believe that there is not a single note or help in the pdf manual about deploying units and how to do it. Rediculous. After 2 hours I figured it out. Call me old school, but isn't a manual there used for helping you and giving you tips about gameplay. :rolleyes:

At set up all my units are outside a set up zone - I can't place them - only thing I can do do is a move order - Can't set up units?

I have to agree with the above poster - no explanation on how to set up nor any explanation of how the pbem works (had to discover the incoming and outgoing folder).