Grog mode

I was working with the scenario editor yesterday and I found the zoom command and I was really impressed with it. But it's largely a redundent feature because I can just pause and scroll to any point on the map and see what's going on. (I sometimes like to Tab an enemy unit and watch it approaching my positions)

Anyway, I thought that it would be a very good way to play the game if, after setting up, we could only have the camera attached to one of our units. You could still climb up as high as you wanted to help plot those longer moves but not scroll away from that units perspective. Then the Zoom option would be really useful.

I am aware that I can choose to play like this right now but occassionally, I'm going to forget or accidentally move the camera. It'll probably never happen but it would be fun to have this as an option above Elite.