Hard to read the in game map text ??

The text on the scenerios are hard to read, is there a easy fix for this? I may have done this to myself by downloading alot of mods at once so if it is mod related ill need to track it down. The labels such as eliminated and low ammo and so forth are fine just seems to be the labels related to locations on the map.

Are you using a Deanco interface? I have the same problem. I use Deanco's Gunmetal interface mod which I think is excellent. I know he refers to Save Game text boxes being hard to read (because its yellow text in a white box) but I think there is a fix for that. I do find some of the locations hard to read, especially (maybe only - I can't recall now) when its foggy. They seem to blur out. I've put a quick message in the main forum asking Deanco to look at this post. I'm sure he'll point to a solution if there is one (if indeed it's anything associated with the mod).

I have always found Deanco extremely helpful.

In your [...Cmbo/Bmp] directory there should be two certain files, one called 30002.bmp and the other 30002 B&W.bmp. One of them has coloured text and oddly enough the other has black and white text. Simply delete '30002.bmp' and then delete the 'B&W' part from the name of the other one. If you don’t have the B&W file you could always get it from your CM CD.