"?" Icons get swallowed by buildings, v1.05

c3k

Gents,

Bug report: as in my thread "Icon problem in v1.04", the "?" icon does not scale with zoom.

Hence, the "?" shrinks as the camera approaches its location, eventually rendering it smaller than a 1 level, 1 tile building. It eventually reduces to a game size equal to a boot length. Let's call that a "game-foot".

Anyone else see this?

Ken

No, "noted!" mans I scribbled it down on the back of an envelope that I will lose and find again when I do my semi-annual "Cleaning of the Desk". I find all kinds of interesting things when I finally get the motivation to tackle the piles of clutter! "Oh, so that's where that court summons wound up. I wonder why there is no warrant for my arrest" :D

Seriously, I've put it on a list of smallish things that we hope to fix soon. Probably not for v1.06 because everything we add to that list means a delay for its release. We want to get it out ASAP so it will probably be looked at for v1.07.

Steve