Ver. 106 and mod compatability.

After installing ver 106 the game would stop during loading (at about 60%)and this message would appear:

"CM Shock Force has encountered a problem and needs to close."

When I deleted the mods on the z file the game loaded without a problem.

Are the mods version sensitive? Did not have this problem using ver 105.

If so, what mods are compatible with ver 106.

Thanks

Well as you seem to want to run two threads, here is my response to the same Tech Support thread:

Afraid I don't know.

Can you install individual mods, one at a time and that way work out which one has caused the glitch?

I suspect the only ones who can tell you are the mod authors as we don't test them, just the core system only.

Certainly some of the scenario authors who are on the Beta test team have adjusted / tweaked their scenarios to make sure they take advantage of the new version.

I've been modding to my heart's content and v1.06 hasn't so much as hiccuped. Is this a mod that worked previously and now doesn't, or is it a new-install mod screwing you up? In other words it might be the mod itself. Might be a failed download, a corrupt file, accidentally saved to the wrong size or format, etc. etc. None of it actually patch-related.