Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

3 Classic CMBO Scen @ CMMODS

MarkEzra

Riesberg: A Company of Infantry with M1 Plt support goes up against a Red scratch force tasked with holding the small Village of Riesberg, Germany. "Just another day at the office" for the boys in Blue, right?

Last Defense: A Red Counter-attack near Mortain, France threatens to over run the Battalion HQ. Your Company is all that stands between a Heavy Mech Red force and the Normandy coast!

Chance Encounter: Your Stryker Company is on point and rolling fast through the crumbling Red lines. Nothing can stop your rush to the Elbe...but the Reds aren't dead yet! (Revised edition with Completely new graphics and improved Victory conditions.)

Download file and open. Cut and paste the 3 scen to your CMSF/Games/Scenarios File

Get Them here: www.CMMODS.com

[ December 21, 2007, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: MarkEzra ]

Reisburg potential spoilers

I was playing the Reisburg scenario and found this odd. Playing as blue, there are 3 red squads postioned at the back of the map on a slight hill.

I rolled an M1A1 right up to the position and proceeded to mow them down one by one with out any response from the squads. No attempt to break LOS etc. They seemed content to die one by one without taking any action. Playing 1.05.

Big Poppa: The scen is based closely on the CMBO scen....

**************Spoiler**************************

****************Spoiler answer******************

You caught the reserves coming in around turn ten (flex time) Most likely pinned.

[ December 22, 2007, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: MarkEzra ]

I just finished Reisberg.

I saw the squads Poppa is talking about but I had no time left to try and drive over them.

But they seemed pretty active to me! They were firing still.

I got a Total Victory in my first try. 300 x 0.

Veteran RT.

I didn't control the Obj 1, the most important and worth 300 points. I thought I had but apparently there was this one red soldier hiding in one of the buildings!!!

But since I denied it to the enemy that was fine.

It has a CMx1 feel to it which is nice too.

I'll try the other 2 missions later.

Great work Mark!

--

Originally posted by MarkEzra:

Remember: All three titles have 5 different plans for BOTH sides... ;)

What??????????? :eek: :eek:

That's 30 plans total!!!

You've been really busy! :D

You know, I was thinking. Wouldn't it be great in a case like this to be able to copy Plan 1 into Plan 2 and then make some modifications to it instead of having to make each one from scratch? It would have saved you many hours of work for sure.

Ah, one other thing: I thought the artillery support quite useless.It took ages to start firing. I only managed to use it twice and then I was already on top of the target!!!! I didn't open it in the editor to see what was going on.

--

Webring

The squads were active firing for most of the scenario. When I moved the tank with about 50M they remained stationary while the man laying prone next to him was eliminated. No reaction from the squad being eliminated or the squad sitting 5M away.

Mark - this isn't a complaint on the scenario.

Great job recreating the look and feel of a classic.