Much Improved

I packed the game away one week after release and have always played something else whilst waiting for the patches.

I actually got hooked on WOW for a bit so never really re-loaded this game back up till now.

Anyway, I got round to downloading the 1.07 patch and gave it a go where my expeierence was sooooo much improved from the early days.

This game has got much much better and I am now starting to really enjoy it.

Well done Battlefront and keep the updates coming.

I must say that I am at a lost of what are good downloadable campaigns and missions for a singleplayer so any suggestions of names and place to download would be great.

A list of the best 10 would be appreciated

Thanks

http://www.cmmods.com

This is your best bet. Tons of user made missions, campaigns, and textures. Just create a free account and start downloading. The game will open up even more to you when you start seeing how creative people are.

Top 10? Just download all of the missions and campaigns (just be careful, some are updated so you don't want the earlier versions). Also, download the skins that interest you if you feel like changing up the visuals. I highly recommend the mod called something like "tracerexplosion". It turns all the tracers into a more realistic color. Explosions too.

Originally posted by gouldjg:

I packed the game away one week after release and have always played something else whilst waiting for the patches.

I actually got hooked on WOW for a bit so never really re-loaded this game back up till now.

Anyway, I got round to downloading the 1.07 patch and gave it a go where my expeierence was sooooo much improved from the early days.

This game has got much much better and I am now starting to really enjoy it.

Well done Battlefront and keep the updates coming.

I must say that I am at a lost of what are good downloadable campaigns and missions for a singleplayer so any suggestions of names and place to download would be great.

A list of the best 10 would be appreciated

Thanks

Welcome back smile.gif It took BFC about 6 months, but CMSF now really rocks. I too am looking forward to the next installemnt in this series! I have not played any user made scenarios yet, so can't help you there.

Have you played the 'Wilcox' scenario included in the game? I love that one. Play it as Blue first a couple of times, than as Red. I play it WeGo so I can take the time to see what is going on down on level 1 in gorgeous 3D. It's also quite a big scenario, so RT is out of the question IMO. I highly recommend that one.

Glad you're back. CMMODS.com has two ways to figure out popularity:

Check out number of DL's from date the scen was available. Reviews that may have been given. How I check out a scen is by the author's description, not by anything else. Do I feel like a large battle, small battle, country romp, city stomp, meet, attack, defend...PBEM? It's a smorgasbord

By the way...I happen to be number 11 so I guess you'll not want to DL any of my stuff ;)