Smaller Scenarios?

Hey guys,

In preparation for the upcoming 1.03 patch, I'm trying to get myself re-excited for this game.

Do ya'll have any suggestions for smaller scenarios to start out with? It is really hard to tell the battle size without actually starting the battle up. I would like to play a few of the smaller scenarios to get re-acquainted with the interface and camera controls.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, I do have a suggestion for you, or anybody else familiar with the editor.

I can't do it my myself, problems of time in my real life to mess with the scenario editor, you know.

See, this is a satellite view of a real SAM site (this particular place is in Libya).

SAM.jpg

I would love to assault one of these places by an infantry force in the night.

Shouldn't be too difficult. I think. :confused:

EDITED. Oh, sorry. You are requesting advice to play one of the scenarios already created, aren't you??

Ala11... Yes, I was asking about pre-made scenarios I could play around with that contain smaller maps and force compositions. Sorry if I was unclear there... although I think that's a great idea you have there for a new scenario! smile.gif

Thanks for the link also!

The scen/campaign forum should be of help to you.

Here's something else you might try for existing scen within the game: Open the editor load from the game/scen file and take a look in the Mission Editor/ "description" You'll find the general game size without being tipped off to units/goals.

Originally posted by Ala11_Kal:

See, this is a satellite view of a real SAM site (this particular place is in Libya).

I would love to assault one of these places by an infantry force in the night.

Shouldn't be too difficult. I think. :confused:

in order that CM:SF dont have SAM units modelled the only way to do this is, place BMPs ore something else instead of the MissileLunchers, not realy realistic. so we should wait until there is a unit/model pack

@Topic: would you like to prefere smale scale combats (smaler scenarios) or only the the action is going on on one or two smale places at a time ? (indipendet from scenario size)