The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

Sae Ah'm gwin tae Paris an' England ain June. While Ah'm ain France, Ah'll tour tha Normandy Beaches, travel tae Waterloo tae tour tha battlefield there (wi' special attention tae Heugemont) and tour tha feckin' Ardennes an' look a' knocked oot Shermans, Panthers an' a Tiger. Thain at's off tae England an' tha Tank Museum a' Bovington, tha Fleet Air Arm Museum, an' a wander around London.

Ha!

Bastarrds.

Yeah, yeah. Been there, Done that. Years ago. Some people are so slow. You missed seeing the Tiger at Bovington ON THE DAY THEY RAN IT DOWN TO THE WORKSHOPS UNDER IT'S OWN POWER THE FIRST TIME!

I didn't. In fact I almost squeezed into the filming of the official video on that day.

Oh, and did I mention being in Normandy for the 60th Anniversary celebrations? No? Shame.

Noba.

ps.Whilst you are wandering around London, be sure to be carrying a large rucksack and mutter out loud about missing the tube trains... in earshot of a very nice London Bobby.

pps. Duxford - up near Cambridge, has a military vehicle display on June 18th, I think. They are advertising over 400 military vehicles....

Bastard. </font>

Sae Ah'm gwin tae Paris an' England ain June. While Ah'm ain France, Ah'll tour tha Normandy Beaches, travel tae Waterloo tae tour tha battlefield there (wi' special attention tae Heugemont) and tour tha feckin' Ardennes an' look a' knocked oot Shermans, Panthers an' a Tiger. Thain at's off tae England an' tha Tank Museum a' Bovington, tha Fleet Air Arm Museum, an' a wander around London.

Ha!

Bastarrds.

Yeah, yeah. Been there, Done that. Years ago. Some people are so slow. You missed seeing the Tiger at Bovington ON THE DAY THEY RAN IT DOWN TO THE WORKSHOPS UNDER IT'S OWN POWER THE FIRST TIME!

I didn't. In fact I almost squeezed into the filming of the official video on that day.

Oh, and did I mention being in Normandy for the 60th Anniversary celebrations? No? Shame.

Noba.

ps.Whilst you are wandering around London, be sure to be carrying a large rucksack and mutter out loud about missing the tube trains... in earshot of a very nice London Bobby.

pps. Duxford - up near Cambridge, has a military vehicle display on June 18th, I think. They are advertising over 400 military vehicles....

Bastard. </font>

Ha!

Bastarrds.

Noba.

Bastard. </font>

It looks like Trader Joe’s will be coming to a town near me soon. The fellow writing it up in the local newspaper says “Trader Joe’s is just one of those stores people freak out over”. I couldn’t tell you what he means by that but my wife says “I don’t really care for it, it has all those weird people shopping there. Like the one’s that shop at Michael’s, you know, the Martha Stewart types”.

I see no need for a new store myself when I already have the fastest grill on the market up and burning for the new BBQ season! You just got to ask yourself “What would Junior BBQ”? I would say a nice healthy thick cut Porterhouse with a couple of rare bleeding Rib Eyes on the side. All washed down with a case or two of cold Bud bottles! That is a meal fit for a king come Saturday morn!

dalejr.JPG

It looks like Trader Joe’s will be coming to a town near me soon. The fellow writing it up in the local newspaper says “Trader Joe’s is just one of those stores people freak out over”. I couldn’t tell you what he means by that but my wife says “I don’t really care for it, it has all those weird people shopping there. Like the one’s that shop at Michael’s, you know, the Martha Stewart types”.

I see no need for a new store myself when I already have the fastest grill on the market up and burning for the new BBQ season! You just got to ask yourself “What would Junior BBQ”? I would say a nice healthy thick cut Porterhouse with a couple of rare bleeding Rib Eyes on the side. All washed down with a case or two of cold Bud bottles! That is a meal fit for a king come Saturday morn!

dalejr.JPG

dalejr.JPG

Originally posted by Lars:

Without a doubt, the ugliest grill ever.

Unless the double-wide is painted to match.

Hey bub! You mess with me and you’re messin with the whole Trailer Park!

But wait a minute er two...

Come to think of it Lars that is a hellofua idea, thanks a million!!!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

By comparison, a pork chop with applesauce is the summit of culinary excellence.

Michael

Perhaps for you, you gruel sucking troglodite. What's the deal? Your tastebuds shot off in the war? </font>

By comparison, a pork chop with applesauce is the summit of culinary excellence.

Michael

Perhaps for you, you gruel sucking troglodite. What's the deal? Your tastebuds shot off in the war? </font>

Michael