It is Better to Serve in the Peng Challenge Thread, Than to Rule In Heaven...

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

What a complete waste of forum space. :mad:

Yes yes, very astute observation: you're a complete waste of forum space.

Now either taunt someone or leave in an orderly and direct manner via the exit door.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

In the interest of focus, we'll simply ask you to stand with the Forces of Light, or the Army of Darkness.

What intensity is this "Light"? Will it hurt my eyes the way the bathroom light does when flicked on in the middle of a dark night? Or is it more just a flattering flicker like that of a candle on the table in an Italian restaurant? </font>

In the interest of focus, we'll simply ask you to stand with the Forces of Light, or the Army of Darkness.

What intensity is this "Light"? Will it hurt my eyes the way the bathroom light does when flicked on in the middle of a dark night? Or is it more just a flattering flicker like that of a candle on the table in an Italian restaurant? </font>

Or is it more just a flattering flicker like that of a candle on the table in an Italian restaurant?

If I correctly recall a story about what transpired once in a darkened restaurant, darkness is always much more fun.

Or is it more just a flattering flicker like that of a candle on the table in an Italian restaurant?

If I correctly recall a story about what transpired once in a darkened restaurant, darkness is always much more fun.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Eleven minutes and no response - either the daft bugger fell asleep, or I'm in for a lecture. Either way, time to clear off.

Word to the wise, Seanachai - the powers that be are acutely aware right now that traffic is building, given that it is release day coming up. If you're serious about the job - and I hope you're not - that's a stone bummer. But I'd go easy on the starting of threads, and particularly the colourful piss stream metaphors and threats of tasering people into vomit streaked puddles of it. One wants to play nice in front of company, don't you know. Lots of guests coming in the building; don't want to scare them off with the strange uncle straight off. Bad enough they have all the Finns to contend with, eh?

So go easy on the newbies, and remember rudel.dietrich. You never know what their real names might be...

Oh, look. Dorosh is attempting to channel Mr. Rogers. I always love it when he puts me straight.

BUT NOT UNLESS HE'S WEARING THE GODDAMN CARDIGAN, THE CANADIAN BASTARD!

Sorry, that was rude.

I suppose, in the interest of having a bed-side prayer bespoke to my memory from a far-away, magical land, I should smile and wave like a Canadian Piper contemplating what the Queen wears to bed.

Hell, Dorosh. I barely was out there. I recognized the names of three out of four people I belittled.

And they were all bad.

Eleven minutes and no response - either the daft bugger fell asleep, or I'm in for a lecture. Either way, time to clear off.

Word to the wise, Seanachai - the powers that be are acutely aware right now that traffic is building, given that it is release day coming up. If you're serious about the job - and I hope you're not - that's a stone bummer. But I'd go easy on the starting of threads, and particularly the colourful piss stream metaphors and threats of tasering people into vomit streaked puddles of it. One wants to play nice in front of company, don't you know. Lots of guests coming in the building; don't want to scare them off with the strange uncle straight off. Bad enough they have all the Finns to contend with, eh?

So go easy on the newbies, and remember rudel.dietrich. You never know what their real names might be...

Oh, look. Dorosh is attempting to channel Mr. Rogers. I always love it when he puts me straight.

Sorry, that was rude.

I suppose, in the interest of having a bed-side prayer bespoke to my memory from a far-away, magical land, I should smile and wave like a Canadian Piper contemplating what the Queen wears to bed.

Hell, Dorosh. I barely was out there. I recognized the names of three out of four people I belittled.

And they were all bad.

Sorry, that was rude.

And they were all bad.

I hope I live long enough to pursue my dream of eventually driving to Dorosh's horrible little corner of Canada and clubbing him to death like a baby harp seal.

The car's gonna need some work, though, if it's going to make the trip. And I'll have to bring a gift. At least he lives in an actual city.

I hope I live long enough to pursue my dream of eventually driving to Dorosh's horrible little corner of Canada and clubbing him to death like a baby harp seal.

The car's gonna need some work, though, if it's going to make the trip. And I'll have to bring a gift. At least he lives in an actual city.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Normal Dude:

I never did claim to be smart.

What a relief to everyone who contributed to your 'Send a Halfwit to Camp' fund.</font>Actually I was only there for four hours. I then realized that the only curriculum was solo performed plays, namely Lear, with "The Hostage" as a final exam.

And I was so looking forward to ponies and arithmetic lessons.

[ July 26, 2007, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: Normal Dude ]

What a relief to everyone who contributed to your 'Send a Halfwit to Camp' fund.</font>Actually I was only there for four hours. I then realized that the only curriculum was solo performed plays, namely Lear, with "The Hostage" as a final exam.