Blasting Walls

Echo

For blast against buildings my most 'successful' use recently wasn't for demolition purposes but for house-clearing. It seems to knock down eveyone inside, allowing your men to pile in without getting shot up. I do agree, the troops really really do prefer entering via doorways.

Ok, recent play using blast.

Blasting through walls: 10 trys 100% success. They go through just like they are supposed to.

Blasting in a building: 5 trys 0% success. Inside or outside, once the blast goes off, squad immediately exits from nearest door other than blasted wall, even if there was a door in it, and runs around building to find another door.

So far, blast for me is just a "breach high wall" command. I have noticed no difference from 1.03 to 1.04 with respect to this command, and very little with infantry in general.