BMP-1s and AT-4s not firing ATGMs and main cannon

Hi,

BMP-1/AT-4 Bugs/issues very evident if you play Zipuli's excellent scenario (the bugs are not his, and only detract from his nice setup):

http://files-upload.com/414910/CounterattackonGenbaHar.btt.html

I know AFVs are programmed to not to fire cannon at infantry and structures as default due to low ammo stores (or are very conservative when they do), but can we make an exception for BMP-1s, given how fragile and disposable they are? Sometimes that shoot-first instinct is what helps preserve them from a LAW or Stryker. I would much rather a BMP (though not an Abrams or MGS) rip through its ammo than die with a full ammo load while a Stryker or inf squad sad within view for 5 min with no action.

In addition, the ATGMs almost never fire on their own on the BMP-1, and I've noticed about 50% of the time with dismounted AT-4s as well, and independent RPG teams. US squads with their Javelins don't seem to have this problem, they fire right on cue almost every time an enemy AFV shows up.

I've not had a problem with the groundmount AT-4's, but they can be a tad picky. Buggers like to fire at javelin teams too, and can take out the whole team.

The BMP AT-4's are more reluctant, but I did knock out an M1 with one from a hill top-attack/side-shot.

This is from demo play.

Compared to their M2/M3 cousins, BMPs in general seem a bit trigger shy. I'd like them to be more aggresive in using the main gun (that's why it's there) and the missles, without me having to explicitly order them to open up. Thus, 3 BMPs spot enemy anything, they open up when they have LOS and spotting. M2s and M3s are not nearly so slow to put some real hurt on the enemy, and not just a little lead.