Bomb Blast and Dust.

Just watched the film of the hotel attack and bagdhad, and was taken back by just how much dust their was ( although these were Big Bombs).

To what extent will CM:SF simulate this, how much does in impeed Thermal imaging gear, and if it is effective would it be a legitimate tactic to use to negate the advantage of the side using Night vision gear.

Peter.

I remember complaining once that CMAK anti-tank mines in the game kick up much less dust than they had ought (and CMBB mines don't kick up anything at all). After all, it's an explosive buried in loose dirt or sand! I rather imagin a fountain of dirt and a lingering pall of smoke & dust. Yeh yeh. there are guys on the forum who have eaten anti-tank mine for breakfast and they no doubt scoff at my opinions on the subject ;)