Charles' hidden gem

It's fixed for v1.07, which will be released in a couple of weeks.

--------------------

Charles

Just noticed this little gem of intel in the crashing 1.06 thread smile.gif

do we get to start a "the inevitable gimme gimme when's 1.07 request list for 1.07 how long is a couple of weeks" thread?

and there was me thinking 1.06 was great and BF could have a rest for a while smile.gif

1.07 in two weeks.

Give RPG-7s back a bit of power but with less accuracy, maybe make strykers stand and fight a bit more rather than pop smoke and run straight away from infantry, thought it's a fine line that's hard to get right so I'd like to hear other thoughts on those issues.

I'm hoping the only two things the patch address are the campaign AI setup issue and the save game crash. These two things are critical problems that sound like they're basically already fixed. The more fixes/changes they throw in, the more testing that's gotta happen, the longer it is until these very important fixes are released.

If these two issues are fixed immediately, I will be happy enough with the game to wait months even for another patch. I've been waiting since the game came out to play the campaign properly, but there is no way I have the time to play through entire campaign missions without saving periodically (which leads to the inevitable crash).

Please fix these issues and take a long (and well-deserved) break!!

Well, for me 1.06 has made the game fully playable, and after waiting since day one for satring the campaign (and version 1.0 (Paradox user)), I just want the campaign fixed now so that the syrians start where the designer originally put them. I guess the new engine (It really is that) plays in a completely different way so a review of the campaign battles from a balance viewpoint would maybe be a good thing too? Played some battles yesterday and some where really easy to win now when the troops are off drugs ;) Others are really tough as the syrians are off drugs too...

/Mazex