Paradox Patch

frog7

It REALLY should have been out on Friday but a 3rd party, outside of Paradox and our control, boned us and that meant the whole weekend went by without it. Then the "Holiday of the week" swept through Europe and caused another delay. I swear, why do you Europeans have Holidays anyway? Just make the weekend officially 3 days and be done with it :D

Steve

I swear, why do you Europeans have Holidays anyway? Just make the weekend officially 3 days and be done with it

Steve

The French more or less did just that. What with the 35 hour work week. I still can't bring myself to want to be French though. If Charles had a french labour contract you would need three more of him to have gotten the game out by 2009.

The better question is why am I not Dutch? Just isn't fair. :mad:

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

It REALLY should have been out on Friday but a 3rd party, outside of Paradox and our control, boned us and that meant the whole weekend went by without it. Then the "Holiday of the week" swept through Europe and caused another delay. I swear, why do you Europeans have Holidays anyway? Just make the weekend officially 3 days and be done with it :D

Steve

make you an french friend, call some an time a meeting at 9:00 (AM) an have a nice morning :D

works with italian as well tongue.gif

but i cant remember that there was holidays here, i must work the whole weeke (less time to play CM:SF)

Hi

It seems that Paradox has released the 1.02 patch yesterday. I am downloading it now.

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=120

To me at this point it seems that Battlefront and Paradox are not communicating a lot on these matters as Steve just today wrote that the patch was not released on friday....

You guys really need to start talking to each others....

Thanks

Originally posted by juhhe:

Hi

It seems that Paradox has released the 1.02 patch yesterday. I am downloading it now.

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=120

To me at this point it seems that Battlefront and Paradox are not communicating a lot on these matters as Steve just today wrote that the patch was not released on friday....

You guys really need to start talking to each others....

Thanks

Oh trust me, we talk all the time, but its usually along the lines of me yelling to them, "YOU DID WHAT?!?"

;)

The patch they (Paradox) posted is now the proper all-inclusive v1.02 patch.

Now, the Gamersgate patch I have not yet been able to get my greedy little paws on. It SHOULD be okay, since they were already at v1.01 with their download version from the start but as stated above the entire European continent is on holiday so I couldn't get ahold of anyone at Gamersgate (which is really just the download department for Paradox) to send me the link so I could verify it.

Madmatt